Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where to eat next??

So, as some may know, I live in the heart of the west end. And although I have a car, I hate to drive, immensely. So, I figure that where i live is ideal enough to make some major culinary discoveries. So where to next??? I have a few in mind, and will try to hit within a few weeks...as I do not for see the job front changing anytime soon...
So for sure I want to hit

Nuba
Joyeaux cafe
japa dog
salathai
thai house
tropicana
brix
memphis blues
the eatery
Kirin
Phnom phen - that butter beef looks to die for
Kingyo
guu with garlic
gyoza king
vera's burgers
el furniture warehouse
...i'm sure i'll find more....
unfortunately, some of these places are best suited for larger groups, or a fun night out with friends, so i'll have to search and wait patiently for some up coming events

No comments:

Post a Comment